Sunday 15 January 2012

the beginning.

I'm a youtuber, tweeter, facebooker and now a blogger. I am new to the blogging world, but I hope that I catch on quickly and I use this space to blab on about my life, heart aches, regrets and passions.
I get how cheesy my title is, "My Life" but why go all fancy when truly I am not. 
I don't see the point to expand the truth, it's just as bad as lying. 
“The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” 
― Cheryl Hughes
 Some people seem to think, that lying is the only way to live their life or make their life interesting. That is honestly depressing to think that someone can't live the life GOD wanted us to have. I say to live the life that makes us happy, and if lying is what makes you able to go on with everyday smiling and having the least regrets you can, then with all means continue!

             Maybe the life I live is different than yours


                                                                                         and it is.



                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment